PGVCL VIDHYUT SAHAYAK RECRUITMENT-APPLY ONLINE
The Candidates are requested to carefully read the terms and conditions stated below:
01. Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application only.
02. The candidates shortlisted for written / online test on basis of their “online applications”
shall not be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate at present. The
photocopies of all the relevant certificates shall be submitted as and when required and
subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.
03. The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for
Written / Online Test as the case may be for selection.
04. The Management reserves the right to cancel the Selection List / Waiting List at any time
at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
05. Filling up of the post is at the discretion of Management based on suitability of
candidates. The management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection
of the application made shall be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or
correspondence in this regard.
06. Persons with Disability mentioned as above can apply and shall have to submit valid
Certificate of Civil Surgeon, indicating existing Percentage of disability. Their
applications will be considered as per rules of the Company.
07. The candidates who have been given grades in their result (graduation / post-graduation)
shall have to submit a certificate issued by their University / Institute specifying
percentage of last year / last two semesters equivalent to the grades obtained by them
along with decimals.
08. The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall
have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned
organization, failing which, their candidature will be disqualified.
. If the selected candidate is working in any company or organization, he/she shall have to
produce relieving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming their duty,
failing which, their appointment order shall stand cancelled.
10. Minimum 60% of representation in selection will be of local resident of Gujarat State as
per GR dtd.31.03.95. Candidate shall have to submit the Domicile Certificate of being
resident of Gujarat State if he/she claims appointment under 60% quotas.
11. Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for
being considered for the further selection process.
12. The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to following
topics/areas and emphasis could differ.
There will be four (4) sections in multiple choice question paper having
approximate weightage for each section as under
Computer Fundamentals & Hardware, Troubleshooting, Operating System (Windows,
Overview of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Linux / Unix, MS-Office – Features,
Networking and Communication (Basics, LAN / WAN Devices, DNS, DHCP,
GPSC PI Final Result Out: Click Here
List of Eligible Candidates for Interview (Main Exam Result): Click Here
Protocols, Internet, Intranet, Emails).
Web Servers (Apache, IIS)
RDBMS (Oracle, My Sql, MsSQL)
Programming [C/C++, PL/SQL, Php, Asp.net, Python (concept, Logic, OOPs, Syntax
Documents to be produced as and when required by the Company
1. Online application form along with two recent passport size photographs should be
affixed on the application form.
2. Attested copy of
School Leaving Certificate.
All Mark sheets of Graduation/Post Graduation issued by College/University.
Certificate from the Institute / University mentioning percentage marks obtained
in case grading system is in place. (i.e. of last two semesters / last year)
Disability Certificate (if applicable).
3. In case of Physically Handicapped Candidates, Valid Certificate of Civil Surgeon is
required. (showing % of Disability)
4. In case of Dependent of Retired Employee, Relieving Order or Certificate issued to the
employee should be attached.
5. In case of Widow Applicant, copy of marriage certificate and death certificate of the
deceased husband should be attac
●કોરોના સહાય બાબત●
6. NOC from present employer (If applicable).
7. Domicile certificate (for Gujarat state candidates)
8. Identification Proof (Voter ID / Pan Card / Aadhar Card / Driving License etc).
9. Residential Address Proof (Voter ID / Aadhar Card / Driving License / Electricity Bill
/ Telephone Bill / Ration Card etc).