IPR Recruitment for Clerk Posts 2021
Notification click here
1. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. The numbers of vacancies indicated above are provisional and
may be increased or decreased depending on the actual requirement of the Institute. The persons with
disabilities can also apply against the unreserved quota.
2. Before filling up the Online Application, the candidates must go through the detailed Advertisement.
Please proceed to fill the online application only if you are satisfied that you possess the minimum
Essential Qualifications stipulated for the post, otherwise submitted application(s) shall be rejected
3. The date for determining the eligibility of all the candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed
closing date for submission of Online Application, unless otherwise specified.
4. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the Online Application carefully and
upload recent passport size colour photograph and scan copies of the documents in support of date
of birth, educational qualification, experience, age relaxation, etc., as submission of wrong
information may lead to rejection through computer based short-listing. Institute reserves the right to
reject applications not fulfilling the requisite criteria at any stage of the recruitment process.
5. Each applicant is advised to submit only one Online Application. However, if the candidate submits
multiple Online Applications, then it must be ensured that the Online Application with the higher
'Application ID Number' is complete in all respects. Applicants who submit multiple Online
Applications should note that only the Online Application with higher 'Application ID Number' i.e.
latest one shall be considered for processing by the Institute.
6. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can be held in reserve for any other
7. Candidates seeking relaxations in age and/or payment of fee under SC/ST/OBC-non creamy
layer/PwBD/EWS category are required to submit certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. Of
India failing which they will be treated at par with “UNRESERVED (UR)” candidates.
8. All the qualifications must be from recognized Universities / Boards / Institutions only. Applicants
having qualifications from other countries shall submit equivalency certificate from UGC / AIU.
9. The following certificate/documents ONLY are acceptable as proof of Age (Any one):
i. Date of Birth as recorded in the Birth Certificate.
ii. Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC).
iii. Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate in which date of birth is mentioned.
10. Fulfilling minimum qualification & filing online application does not entail a call for Level-1 Test.
The authorities reserve all rights, not to call an applicant for Written Test, without assigning any
reason. In case of any dispute / ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of
the Institute shall be final.
11. Candidates employed in Govt.
Aided/Autonomous/Quasi Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings
should forward their application through proper channel or bring NOC if called for Level-2 Test.
12. The Institute reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. Incomplete
applications are liable to be summarily rejected. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
Apply online click here