CM Rupani gives Diwali gifts to government employees, more than 5 lakh will get benefits
Gujarat is currently celebrating Diwali. Then the Chief Minister of the state Vijay Rupani has given Diwali gifts to the employees of the state government. The government will provide s 10,000 to more than 5 lakh employees without interest on advance festivals fees.
- Gifts to government employees of Gujarat Government
- More than 5 lakh employees will get the festival advance amount
- 10 thousand rupees will be given in advance for the festival
State Government's Diwali Gift to more than five lakh officers and employees.
State Government decides to give Rs. 10,000 as interest without festival interest to all serving officers and employees on the occasion of Diwali New Year festivals
This amount will be given in the form of Ru pay card to encourage digital transactions.
In the current situation, the economy of the country and the state will get a new impetus.
- Government officials will give 10 thousand rupees to the employees without interest on the occasion of Diwali New Year festivals
- This amount will be given to the officers and employees in the form of RuPay card through digital transaction
- This decision of the government will make it easier for people to buy things at festivals